First I laid out the soaker hoses 30 inches apart the whole length of the garden. We will have 8 full length rows. I thought it would only have room for 6 rows so I didn't get enough hoses to finish it. Then we laid the plastic over the hoses marking where they were with garden staples. Then we tucked the plastic in the dirt. I cut the holes and all the girls helped plant (except for Lena). It was great fun and a learning experience for the girls. I usually do most of the planting. I do believe I have finished the planting for the year with the exception of some more lettuce and cabbage.
Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Monday, June 20, 2011
Finished planting...
First I laid out the soaker hoses 30 inches apart the whole length of the garden. We will have 8 full length rows. I thought it would only have room for 6 rows so I didn't get enough hoses to finish it. Then we laid the plastic over the hoses marking where they were with garden staples. Then we tucked the plastic in the dirt. I cut the holes and all the girls helped plant (except for Lena). It was great fun and a learning experience for the girls. I usually do most of the planting. I do believe I have finished the planting for the year with the exception of some more lettuce and cabbage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment