courageous

banner

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I can't remember this happening before...

I missed a doctor appointment today. I wrote down Wednesday 2 p.m. and it was really on Tuesday!!! I just can't believe that happened. It was a treatment for Isaac and I was having a computer test again. I'm excited to see what progress I've made this time. I have eaten a lot of chocolate lately so I'm real curious how that may play into it. I have been able to keep anxiety at a dull roar but emotionally I craved chocolate so just ate an obscene amount last week. It made me feel so good! :) It was hard to delineate if I was tired from chocolate overload or from getting up with various kids 3-5 times a night so I might as well be on a high if I'm going to be low! (If you get my meaning :) )

We are almost done with swim lessons. We carpooled with a friend which is great as I get to talk to a real person every single day! (My kids are real people but again most of you Know what I mean.) Em is on level 6, her final year! The weather is better this week. 15 people in my van! Fun to actually fill it to capacity!

Life continues to be a roller coaster. I'm not trying to jump off anymore. I'm more just closing my eyes waiting for it to come to the end of the challenging turns and twists and topsy-turvy loops. I know I'm dreaming if I think it will ever end but I guess I'm looking for certain things to level off and I'm just walking around again on level ground with minor bumps in the road. :) Isn't God good?!

Still praying for Isaac's hemoglobin to go up, up, up!

No comments: