courageous

banner

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Not feeling so good!

Hi, I am not feeling good today. I want to tackle a cleaning project in the basement and it just isn't going to happen. I finally had Kevin help clean the fridges today. A 5-6 week old pork chop was making opening the fridge a bad experience for me. This nauseousness can be so tedious. It is a blessing though, too. I usually feel the worst of it at night from 6-11 p.m. but lunch time can be challenging too. Thankfully, this time around I have kids who can make meals. What a wonderful blessing that is. Anyway, I had to lay down the whole time Kevin cleaned it out because I kept picturing the rotten stuff. The girls then washed out the fridges and now I can open them without too much trouble:)

I lost a few hundred pictures on my SD card last night. Why does my camera sometimes go blank with it? I took some pictures at the Public Speaking Night last night and now they are the only ones on there. Can they be saved? What kind of store would I go to and can they even recover them? I don't care as much about my trip pictures as Moriah's fourth birthday!!! Also, we use Switched on Schoolhouse for a couple of subjects and yesterday the screen went blank whenever the kids tried to do their lessons. Why!?!? Technology isn't that great always! Especially when you don't know what you are doing or how to fix it without it costing a fortune to find out why.

Well, I bid everyone well and glad tidings. We are thankful for school getting done lately, the fact that I am 15 weeks now (6 weeks farther than before), and the many, many blessings God has given us each day (that sometimes I don't see right away I admit).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well. but I am happy for your pregnancy!!:)

do you get a message on your camera screen that your Memory card is full? You should try the card in another camera if that is possible.

See you as convention I will have your frame and money.
Enjoy this day of your Blessed life,
Aimee